Updated: Jul 10, 2020
NAEA Propertymark, the leading professional body for estate agency personnel, has issued guidance to its estate agent community following the government lifting the ban on home moving on 13 May 2020.
Their guidance for estate agents is in line with the government's guidelines and specifically relating to valuations and viewings, it states:
16. Valuations are now allowed; you can visit client’s properties to take photographs and videos. Ensure that all Government guidance on how to do this safely is followed.
17. Provide any initial viewings remotely, either by offering 360 viewings, or digital video viewings if possible.
18. As of 13 May, in-person viewings are permitted as long as social distancing and all other safety precautions are observed.
19. Only arrange viewings with serious buyers.
20. Read through and understand the full Government guidance on viewings.
More detail from NAEA is available here.
How sort style and stage can help
If you're thinking of selling, it is important that you maximise your chances of doing so.
One of the most effective ways to achieve this, apart from getting the price just right, is to ensure that you present your home at its best. If you are concerned presently about the risk of strangers coming into your home and don't know where to start with presenting your home at its best - we can help.
Our Virtually Directed Staging service allows us to walk virtually through your home and direct you to make key changes, using what you have. This will increase the appeal of your home to buyers. It's that simple and the results are quick and effective. You'll then be ready to market your home.
Following the government announcement this week, we've also launched a further new virtual service - our Virtual 3D Tour - a first for a home staging business. This service allows your buyers to take a 360° virtual view of your home at any time, night or day, from the comfort and safety of their home. We use 3D technology from the market leader, Matterport. We've implemented this service because we know that not only does it keep everyone safe, it also means that 95% of people are more likely to call an estate agent because a home has a 3D virtual tour.
Why not use our Virtually Directed Staging followed by our Virtual 3D Tour services - this really will maximise your chances of selling whilst keeping everyone safe.
BOOK NOW at email@example.com