Grove House, Waterlooville
Less than 1.5% of property value
30% higher rental yield
Our client planned to turn their long term family home in Waterlooville into an investment property. We refurbished and virtually staged key rooms. This process included:
- Redesign, supply and install new bathroom
- Upgrade the cloakroom with new sink and toilet
- Decor throughout
- Lay new flooring in cloakroom and one of the bedrooms
- Professional clean
- Client refurbished the garden including adopting our recommendations - replace fencing, relay loose slabs, pointing border etc
- Virtually stage key rooms
- Create kerb appeal externally
- Source, supply and install blinds
- Upgrade the electric consumer unit
Can you believe the property let before the open house, and for 30% above the previous valuation!
Ceri was consultant for both a house move and a house conversion to rental. She was professional, prompt and sensitive throughout. It’s evident that she loves her job and is deeply knowledgeable when it comes to marketing properties. In fact, her property write-up for our house was miles better than an estate agents. She also produced realistic photo renderings which is cost-effective compared to a full house renovation.
What I love most working with Ceri is the genuine caring attitude towards my financial commitments and a realistic approach to what’s affordable.
I have many more projects to do and I know that she is going to be my trusted advisor for upcoming ones too.